Looking after our waterways has never been so critical – it’s something we’re extremely passionate about here at Cotterill Civils. Only last week we were shocked to hear that all...
Klargester Cesspool 18,000 litre
- Regular price
- £6,473.48 GBP (£5,394.57 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £6,473.48 GBP
- Unit price
- Quality and reliability at a competitive price Kingspan Environmental Storage Tankss have been successfully installed throughout the world since 1967. They are constructed from non-corrosive materials, designs in accordance with BS 6297: 1983.
- Factory tested Every Storage Tank is tested to ensure that it is watertight and structurally sound.
- Easy to install and maintain Delivered as a complete unit ready for installation, each Storage Tank must be installed in a level condition and bedded on, and surrounded with, 225mm thickness of concrete. The Storage Tank will need to be ballasted internally with water and remain so until the concrete has set. Full installation instructions are provided with each unit, but are also available on request. Storage Tanks are for storage only and their contents have to be emptied at regular intervals by tanker. A 'high level' alarm is available for monitoring the Storage Tank for optimum usage.
- Lockable manhole cover For added safety, Storage Tanks can be supplied with a lockable manhole cover.
- Capacity For a single dwelling 18180 litres (4000 gallons) is the minimum allowable capacity. This size should be increased by 6800 litres (6.8m_) for each additional user.
Shortname: 18,000 litres
Capacity (litres): 18000 litres
Length (mm): 4371mm
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our Guides and Advice
There is increasing pressure when it comes to safely storing manures and fertilisers, and farmers need to make sure that it is not harming the environment in any way. New...
Diversifying your farm land can seem scary, but the good news is that the benefits can far outweigh the risks. Here’s our guide to things you need to consider when looking into...