When it comes to manholes and inspection chambers, there are a number of definitions and acronyms that you may need to know.
450mm Catchpit Chamber
- Regular price
- £249.60 (£208.00 ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Accesso catchpit chamber with 450mm internal diameter. Can suit 110mm/160mm EN 1401 and 150mm/225mm Twinwall pipework. Order yours today in various depths to suit your project.
Factory built inspection chamber catchpits, delivered to site as single piece units, ready to install, no assembly required.
Features & Benefits
- Fit all UK sewer pipework systems
- Quick and simple to install
- Lightweight - No machinery or lifting equipment required
- Access shafts can be easily cut onsite to required depth
- Granular backfill
- Manufactured in the UK
- For catchment of silt and solids in surface water drainage systems
- Above ground access for inspection and maintenance of surface water pipework systems
- Suitable for Adoptable and Non-Adoptable applications
- EN13598 Part - 2 (2009)
- Non Man - Entry Inspection Chambers comply to SfA7 Type 3 and 4 specification. Non-Man Entry applications ie. chambers deeper than 1200mm, require a restriction cap with maximum 350mm opening
- Building Regulations - Part H1
Our Guides and Advice
When it comes to selecting which style of inspection chamber is best for your drainage system there are a number of variables to consider. Here’s a useful guide to help you decide...
So you know you need to install an inspection chamber but you have a few questions, such as what’s its actual purpose and what’s the difference between adoptable and non-adoptable inspection chambers. To bring you...