We supply a large range of sewer pipes and sewer pipe fittings to meet any requirement whether that’s at home or in a commercial setting.
Cost-effective and easy to install, these pipes are essential to the set up of your drainage system. uPVC pipes are long lasting and not easily susceptible to damage. Our pipes are approved by a number of water companies, incl. Severn Trent and Anglian Water.
At Cotterill Civils, we supply a large range of sewer pipes in a variety of fittings up to 160mm. We also provide sewer pipe fittings, including junctions, screwed access caps, level invert reducers and many more. These are essential when fitting sewer pipes and can be as adaptable as required for your desired use. PVC pipe is the most widely used sewer pipe – this plastic sewer pipe is now the mostly widely used sewer pipe, in many homes and also can be used in a commercial setting.
(£54.00 ex VAT)
Why choose uPVC over clay?
Many contractors are choosing to use HS pipe over clay pipe due to its cost saving benefits and ease of installation. uPVC pipes are long lasting with less need for replacement and repair, whilst clay pipes are more costly when damaged, whilst also being more likely to be damaged through clogging and cracking. uPVC sewer pipes are accepted by a number of water companies, including Anglian water, Severn Trent and many more. The lightweight nature of uPVC pipes means there is less risk of personal injury during installation compared to clay pipe.
We also provide inspection chambers which are compatible with our plastic sewer pipe.
The benefits of plastic sewer pipe:
- Plastic sewer pipe is one of the strongest and most durable types of sewer drain pipe.
- It offers a safe, leak proof way to drain water away from properties, and commercial land.
- It is cost effective.
- Sewer drain pipe is lightweight, so lower risk of personal injury in shipping and installation.
- The pipe is more flexible and less prone to cracking.
- All fittings are clearly marked.
- These pipes are resistant to root intrusion and damage.
- They are fast and easy to install.
- The pipes are long lasting, which means less need for repair and replacement.
- The sewer drain pipe is available in a range of sizes, available to fit your needs.
- Accepted by a number of water companies including Anglian Water, Northumbrian Water Ltd, Severn Trent, Southern Water and Wessex Water.