A sewage treatment plant is responsible for removing contaminants from wastewater and making sure that it is fully cleaned before it is released back into the environment. There’s no denying...
12 Person Klargester Biotec P12 Sewage Treatment Plant w/1.0m inlet (Gravity)
- Regular price
- £4,489.99 GBP (£3,741.66 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £4,489.99 GBP
- Unit price
FEATURES OF THE KLARGESTER BIOTECThe BioTec sewage treatment plant range is fully compliant, tested and approved to BS EN 12566 Part 3 and is CE marked to meet with the latest Construction Products Regulations July 2013. The BioTec is one of the products that pioneered package treatment plant technology and remains one of the most popular sewage treatment plant in the UK & Ireland. It is ideal for locations where discharge is to sub-surface irrigation, or to a suitable watercourse (where approved by the Regulator), and where a septic tank will not meet the required standards.
- Includes Loss of Pressure or Pump Alarm as standard to alert you when the compressor is not working
- Manufactured from robust GRP
- No mechanical or electrical components within the plant - low running and maintenance costs
- Comes with a multifunctional control panel for monitoring the system - performance is future proofed along with any necessary upgrades
- Externally-mounted blower for simple maintenance, no entry required into the plant
- Invert level options of 1m or 1.5m making the ideal solution for replacement failing septic tanks, as they are compatible with existing drain depths
- Low-level visibility pedestrian duty cover - safe for children and pets
- Suitable for concrete backfill
- Recommended installation to be located 7m from a habitable building, 10m from a watercourse or 50m from a borehole or well
- Treats sewage using a traditional elevated filter, a well-established and proven method in a complete packaged solution
- Ensures compliance with effluent quality
- Available with a 5-year extended warranty and service plans for continued system care
Motor Rating (watts): 60 watts
Shortname: 12 person w/1.0m inlet
Weight (kg): 217 kg
Outlet Invert: 1.1m
BOD load (kg/day): 0.72kg/day
Inlet Invert: 1m
Depth (mm): 2.7m
Daily Flow (m3/day): 2.4m3/day
Outside dia (m): 1.9m
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our Guides and Advice
It’s now one year on since the new septic regulations came into force at the start of 2020 and those not up to standard are facing significant fines from the...
If your property is unable to connect to the mains sewerage infrastructure, a sewage treatment plant is an ideal choice. It is considered the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly “off...