Silt filter chambers are set upstream of a soakaway crate. It is designed to prevent silt, soil, sediment, metals or pesticides from entering and damaging the water storage system, and acts like a...
300HD Series Silt Sentinel
- Regular price
- £384.00 GBP (£320.00 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £384.00 GBP
- Unit price
The SS300110HD is a Heavy Duty model and is designed specifically for installation in roads and heavily trafficked areas, car parks and hard standing, that have vehicle loadings over 2.5 tonnes. However it can be used for deeper non trafficked installation if required.
Features & Benefits:
- Significantly improves water quality downstream of unit by removing silts, debris and litter
- One-piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Quick and simple to install, is lightweight and can be lifted and installed by a single person
- Eliminates wastage associated with in-situ construction
- Factory tested for water tightness
- Optional depths - 665mm & 1500mm
- Optional extension risers, offers deeper inverts to suit projectrequirements
- Optional - Filter insert for basket for finer separation
- Granular Backfill
- Chemically Resistant
Our team of experts are available and ready to speak to you. You can contact us or call us directly on 0121 351 3230. Available Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Our Guides and Advice
Looking after our waterways has never been so critical – it’s something we’re extremely passionate about here at Cotterill Civils. Only last week we were shocked to hear that all...
So you know you need to install a silt trap but you’re not exactly sure what its purpose is. To bring you up to speed, we’ve created this simple guide.