A sewage treatment plant is responsible for removing contaminants from wastewater and making sure that it is fully cleaned before it is released back into the environment. There’s no denying...
20 person Ensign Ultra sewage treatment plant (Gravity)
- Regular price
- £8,021.99 GBP (£6,684.99 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £8,021.99 GBP
- Unit price
Benefits and Features:
- Inlet with 'Forsheda seal '
- Primary settlement chamber
- Aeration chamber
- Advanced compressor with alarm (Ensign:Ultra units only)
- Compressor housing Ð internal or external options available
- RCD/Electrical connection (Ensign:Ultra units only)
- PVC pressure pipe/diffuser(s)
- Stainless steel mesh
- Final settlement chamber
- 32mm sludge return
- Unique Polylok tertiary filter (Ensign:Ultra units only)
- Outlet with 'Forsheda seal '
- Impermeable lid
- Integral lifting eyes
- Stabilising feet
- Unique 'keying-in ' lip
Shortname: 20 Person
Height (mm): 2284mm
Outlet Invert: 800mm
Inlet Invert: 720mm
Width (mm): 1912mm
Length (mm): 3650mm
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our team of experts are available and ready to speak to you. You can contact us or call us directly on 0121 351 3230. Available Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Our Guides and Advice
It’s now one year on since the new septic regulations came into force at the start of 2020 and those not up to standard are facing significant fines from the...
If your property is unable to connect to the mains sewerage infrastructure, a sewage treatment plant is an ideal choice. It is considered the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly “off...