A sewage treatment plant is responsible for removing contaminants from wastewater and making sure that it is fully cleaned before it is released back into the environment. There’s no denying...
12 Person Klargester BB Biodisc Sewage Treatment Plant w/750mm inlet (Pumped Outlet)
- Regular price
- £7,055.99 GBP (£5,879.99 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £7,055.99 GBP
- Unit price
Unit Size : BBPopulation Equivalent : 1 House up to 8 bedrooms Specification:
|Population Equivalent (Standard Flow):||12|
|Maximum Daily BOD (kg):||0.72|
|Maximum Daily Flow (m3):||2.4|
|Invert Depth Options (mm):||750|
|Depth Below Inlet Invert (mm):||1400|
|Outlet Invert Depth (mm):||1315|
|Overall Height (mm) Depending on Invert:||2460|
|Height to Rim Of Cover (mm) Depending on Invert:||2245|
|Empty Weight (Kg):||325|
|Standard Power Supply:||1 phase|
|Motor Rating (Watts):||50|
|Full Load Current 1 Phase (amps):||0.51|
|Sludge Return Pump Rating (watts):||250|
- The Klargester BioDisc operates without noise or smell
- Servicing requirements are reduced with very good access
- No technical or mechanical faults
- Low energy usage at 1.3 kw/d - approx 10-14 pence per day
- Low sludge accumulation and sizeable storage capacity
- Certified to European Standard EN 12566 - Part 3 - Annexe B - Performance Tests
- The unique design of the system means that the Klargester BioDisc¨ is the only packaged sewage treatment system utilitising Rotating Biological Contactor technology for small domestic applications. This process offers inherent cost and performance benefits with a low carbon footprint.
No. of people: 12
Shortname: 12 person w/750mm inlet
Inlet Invert: 0.75m
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our team of experts are available and ready to speak to you. You can contact us or call us directly on 0121 351 3230. Available Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Our Guides and Advice
It’s now one year on since the new septic regulations came into force at the start of 2020 and those not up to standard are facing significant fines from the...
If your property is unable to connect to the mains sewerage infrastructure, a sewage treatment plant is an ideal choice. It is considered the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly “off...