A sewage treatment plant is responsible for removing contaminants from wastewater and making sure that it is fully cleaned before it is released back into the environment. There’s no denying...
10 Person Marsh Ensign Sewage Treatment Plant (Pumped Outlet)
- Regular price
- £3,564.99 GBP (£2,970.83 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £3,564.99 GBP
- Unit price
Marsh Ensign Sewage Treatment PlantThis sewage treatment plant comes with a pumped outlet and is suitable for dwellings with up to 10 people or a 2 x 3 bedroom dwellings. Marsh sewage treatment plants are widely regarded as the most efficient, reliable and economical domestic systems on the market.
- Tested to BSEN12566:3 and CE-marked to ensure compliance with latest environmental and Building Regulations requirements
- Class-leading effluent quality of 11.5:19.2:8.4 (BOD:SS:NH4 ) ensures discharges well within national consent standards
- Three chamber system correctly sized for separation and retention of solids improves final effluent quality
- Standard or shallow options enable suitability for all site conditions (including driveways - subject to plinth/surround to prevent superimposed loadings)
- Shallow option ideal for groundworks involving bedrock or high water table as the low profile allows for safe, cost effective installation
- Low energy compressors ensure minimal running, maintenance and servicing costs
- High specification bio-media (310m3 per m2 ) and membrane diffusers ensure even circulation to eliminate 'dead spots'
- Internal recirculation (from final to primary chamber) continues treatment process to provide higher effluent quality whilst balancing flow over 24 hour period or periods of intermittent use
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Unique Ôkeying-in ' lip to assist anchoring into granular or concrete surround
- Optional extras include patented Polylok filter to further reduce suspended solids and extend life of drainage field; extensions for deep installations; pumped outlets for sites with adverse levels; and many more
Guarantee:Rest assured that our Marsh sewage treatment plants come with a 25-year structural warranty and have a 50-year design life.
Installation Service:If required, we can also provide you with an installation service at an additional cost (location dependent). Contact us on 0121 351 3230 to find out more.
Shortname: 10 person
Height (mm): 1935mm
Outlet Invert: 625mm
Inlet Invert: 550mm
Width (mm): 1650mm
Length (mm): 2602mm
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our Guides and Advice
It’s now one year on since the new septic regulations came into force at the start of 2020 and those not up to standard are facing significant fines from the...
If your property is unable to connect to the mains sewerage infrastructure, a sewage treatment plant is an ideal choice. It is considered the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly “off...