Please telephone ahead for collection orders due to Covid-19 (Coronavirus)
It is still very much business as usual here and we’re keen to take your orders.
We are, however, committed to keeping our colleagues and customers safe and due to the unfolding situation with Covid-19 (Coronavirus), we are temporarily asking you to telephone ahead with your order if you’re collecting from our yard.
If you’d prefer for us to deliver, please rest assured that our delivery service is continuing as normal but with the increased safety measures we recently put in place.
HOW TO PLACE AN ORDER FOR COLLECTION?
If you want to collect your order from our trade counter, please can we ask you to:
- Call ahead with your order
Please advise us of your order over the phone before you arrive so we can make sure it is ready for immediate collection. This way we will also enable to advise you of any restrictions and additional social distancing measures that are in place.
- Pay on account or by credit card
If you already hold an account with us, your transaction will be dealt with as normal. We will, however, ask you to pay for all other orders by credit card – at this time we will not be able to accept cash or cheques for health and safety reasons.
WHAT TO DO WHEN COLLECTING?
If you do visit us to collect goods, please could you respect the following social distancing measures:
- Stay in your vehicle upon arrival
- Phone the office on 0121 351 3230 to notify us that you are there to collect
- Stay in your vehicle while our yard colleagues load your vehicle
- Only leave your vehicle to secure your load when our yard colleague has stepped more than 2 meters away from your vehicle.
Please can we ask you to pass this information along to as many of your team as possible to ensure that we can process your order and collection in a timely manner.
OTHER SOCIAL DISTANCING MEASURES WE HAVE IN PLACE
Across the UK, we are all working together to do what we can to limit the spread of Covid-19 (Coronavirus). The safety of our colleagues and those that come into contact with us is our highest priority and we have a number of social distancing measures n place:
- All colleagues are to keep at least 2m away from each other
- Regular cleaning and wiping with antibacterial wipes of desks, all workspaces (including delivering vehicles), trade counters and credit card terminals
- Colleagues are encouraged to use hand sanitiser, wash their hands every twenty minutes and to wear disposable gloves whenever possible
- We have cancelled all travel and face-to-face meetings
- Our office-based colleagues are now working remotely from home
- We have asked all suppliers to stop visiting our locations other than the agreed delivery of stock and increased social distancing measures are also in place when suppliers deliver to our branches to ensure minimal contact at all times
- Increased social distancing processes are in place when we deliver to site, with 2m distance in place at all times, disposable gloves are being used and antibacterial wipes are being used on equipment etc
- Access to our trade counter area is now restricted, with all orders being processed over the phone
We continue to maintain good stock levels and we are confident that we can supply you with the products you need. Should you have any questions, please contact a member of the team who’ll be able to provide you with the updates needed.
We hope the additional measures we have put in place will allow us to continue to trade effectively during this difficult period. We are remaining close to Public Health England’s latest advice so we can prepare for any further developments and should the situation change we will update you as soon as possible.
From myself and on behalf of all Cotterill Civils Group colleagues, we would like to thank you in advance for your ongoing patience and support at this difficult time for the country.