ACO Qmax is a slot drain designed to suit a wide range of applications - our experts can help find the ruight solution for your project.
A versatile and robust slot drain range
ACO Qmax is a versatile slot drain system that is designed to suit a wide range of applications, including small to large catchment areas as well as any load class.
Manufactured from Polyethylene (PE), including recycled material, this lightweight slot drain is easy to handle and quick to install yet extremely robust to withstand the rigours of typical construction site practices.
Why choose ACO Qmax?
The simple design makes it obtrusive when installed and with edge rails available in five different finishes, you can achieve a superior aesthetic look.
Proven performance and durability
PE construction provides tough, highly corrosion resistant structure.
Long service life
The ATec corrosion resistant coating on the ductile iron edge rails and PE body means that this slot drain system will last in excess of 25 years.
Safe and secure installation
Lightweight material, one-piece design and simple push-fit connections make for easy manual handling and fast installation.
What sizes are available?
- Available in six channel sizes: 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Supplied in 2m lengths
- Manufactured from tough, highly corrosion resistant PE
- CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002
- Load classes from A 15 to F 900
What is it?
Why choose ACO Qmax?
What is a slot drain?
Also known as a linear drain system, slot drain is installed underground to manage the flow of groundwater. In contrast to other channel drainage systems, slot drain is less obtrusive so gives a better aesthetic finish.
How does Land Drainage work?
Soil typically becomes saturated for one of two reasons. This is either due to the type of soil it is, such as clay, or excessive rainfall where no more water can be absorbed into the ground. Land drainage works by installing plastic land drainage coil underground. This alleviates excess water by allowing it to flow into and through a pipe, in areas that are waterlogged.
The land drain pipe will then direct the water to a nearby disposal point – such as a nearby stream, storm drain or soakaway system – to prevent a build-up of excess water.
What are the benefits of ACO Qmax?
- Provides all necessary components to deliver conveyance, attenuation and source control for effective SUDS drainage schemes and designs
- Range of channel sizes can be combined to form step fall systems reducing costs and optimising hydraulic designs
- Manufactured using recycled and recyclable materials.
- Meets environmental construction targets
- High-flow inlet and channel capacity
- Suitable for all load classes A 15 to F 900
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Step connectors available for simple channel connection
- One-piece channels supplied in 2m lengths
- Available in sizes 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Full range of channels, access and outlet chambers, accessories and flow controls
- Patented “Pavement beam” channel and inlet design
- Choice of three edge rail designs Q-Flow, Q-Guard and Q-Slot
- Push-fit channel joints with integrated channel seals
Other slot drains
Swarm Aqua – Revolutionary slot drain
With a strong, durable ductile iron top section, this slot drain system combines steel side walls & Twinwall conduit to make it the perfect solution for all external drainage applications.
Gatic® – Strong & durable
Originally designed to meet the heavy demands of the world’s biggest ports and airports, this product has been developed into a comprehensive range of slot drain solutions for all applications.
Questions & Enquiries
Fill in the form below and a friendly member of our team will be in touch with you shortly, alternatively, you can use our live chat service or call us now on 0121 351 3230.
We’re not your typical merchant. Core to everything we do is our customers. After all, without you, we wouldn’t be here. At Cotterill Civils, we offer something a little different and we show this in the values we adhere to every day! Why not get in touch today to see how we can help you!