What is Galvanised Steel Pipe?
Galvanised steel pipes are steel pipes than have been dipped in a protective zinc coating. The zinc increases the pipes life expectancy and makes it more resistant to corrosion, rusting and mineral deposits.
Why should you use Galvanised Steel Pipe?
- Galvanised steel pipe has a high degree of strength, meaning it is perfect to be used in a range of construction roles
- Our galvanised steel pipe offers 360 degree protection, where every part of the pipe is protected
- These steel pipes are easy and fast to assemble, once the galvanised steel product is created, it’s ready to be used – meaning it can be erected quickly and then the next step of construction can commence
- Galvanised steel pipe is fire repellent, so it is safe from fires
- Our galvanised steel pipe is also cost efficient, it’s less expensive than HDPE pipe
What can Galvanised Steel Pipe be used for?
A galvanised steel pipe has an array of uses making it particularly desirable to more industries. These pipes are suitable for the agricultural and construction industries because they are quick and easy to assemble. It can be used in instances where you may use HDPE – galvanised steel offers a non-corrosive, strong alternative.
Where to find a Galvanized Steel Pipe?
We have an extensive range of drainage galvanised pipes, we are sure you’ll find something that suits your specific needs! We supply various sizes of drainage pipes to cater for your business requirements. A drainage galvanised pipe is a cost-efficient alternative to HDPE pipes.
All our drainage pipes are designed to have a long-life expectancy but the design of the large galvanised steel pipe gives them a life expectancy of up to 120 years, allowing you to receive excellent value for money!
Contact our team of specialists for expert advice on 0121 351 3230.