Structural chamber system
These twin wall access chamber systems comprise of high quality polypropylene modules, assembled into ring sections prior to delivery.
The system offers raising ring and duct entry ring sections. Each ring comprises male and female ‘quick-click’ connections enabling you to quickly stack them in an array of arrangements and allowing the positioning of duct entry sections to accommodate varying depths of ducting.
- Structural high strength without concrete surround
- Lightweight but strong thermoplastic Polypropylene (PP) material
- Assembled in 150 mm increments
- Vertical load tested to D 400 (40 tonnes)
- 64 mm & 114 mm Diameter preformed duct entry points option
To view sizing available, please click here.