We stock twin wall drainage pipe from 100mm to 3100mm diameter. We stock 6m lengths and are available in fully perforated, half perforated or non perforated formats.
We also keep a full range of couplers, seals, bends, junctions and adaptors for the twin wall pipe.
- Culvert crossings
- Land drainage
- Ditch piping
- Storm water drainage
- Gully piping
- Lightweight twin wall pipe (6 metre lengths)
- Strong (Twin wall and corrugated)
- Smooth inner wall for increased flow capacity
- Resistant to naturally occurring chemicals
- Can be installed at depths from 0.5 to 10metres
- Full range of fittings available
- BBA, HAPAS Roads & Bridges Agreement Cert No 02/H069
- Reduced Plant and labour costs
- Faster Installation as 6m lengths mean fewer joints
- Elimination of waste compared to traditional pipe
- Twin wall pipe can easily be cut on site
Twin Wall Fittings and Accessories
Range of bends including 30, 45 and 90 from 150mm to 300mm available from stock.
CorriPipe Equal Tees
Range of sizes of equal Tees from150mm to 300mm available from stock.
CorriPipe Unequal Tees
Range of sizes of unequal Tees from 150mm to 300mm available from stock.
To connect twin wall to single wall sewer are available from 150mm to 300mm for 6", 9" & 12"pipes.
CorriPipe Unequal Y's
Range of sizes from 150mm to 300mm available from stock.
CorriPipe Sewer Tee's
To T-off Twin Wall Pipe to 4inch/6inch single wall sewer. Range of fittings include:
CorriPipe Fabricated Fittings
All of the above fittings are available to order in larger sizes i.e. 375mm, 450mm, and 600mm.
For the best prices on twin wall today: Call us NOW! 0121 351 3230
Looking for GIANT Twin wall? Visit here for sizes above 600mm
Cotterill Civils Blog
Author: Andrew Cotterill