A versatile and robust slot drain range
ACO Qmax is a versatile slot drain system that is designed to suit a wide range of applications, including small to large catchment areas as well as any load class.
Manufactured from Polyethylene (PE), including recycled material, this lightweight slot drain is easy to handle and quick to install yet extremely robust to withstand the rigours of typical construction site practices.
Why choose ACO Qmax?
The simple design makes it obtrusive when installed and with edge rails available in five different finishes, you can achieve a superior aesthetic look.
Proven performance and durability
PE construction provides tough, highly corrosion resistant structure.
Long service life
The ATec corrosion resistant coating on the ductile iron edge rails and PE body means that this slot drain system will last in excess of 25 years.
Safe and secure installation
Lightweight material, one-piece design and simple push-fit connections make for easy manual handling and fast installation.
What sizes are available?
- Available in six channel sizes: 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Supplied in 2m lengths
- Manufactured from tough, highly corrosion resistant PE
- CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002
- Load classes from A 15 to F 900
Other slot drains
Benefits of this system:
- Provides all necessary components to deliver conveyance, attenuation and source control for effective SUDS drainage schemes and designs
- Range of channel sizes can be combined to form step fall systems reducing costs and optimising hydraulic designs
- Manufactured using recycled and recyclable materials.
- Meets environmental construction targets
- High-flow inlet and channel capacity
- Suitable for all load classes A 15 to F 900
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Step connectors available for simple channel connection
- One-piece channels supplied in 2m lengths
- Available in sizes 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Full range of channels, access and outlet chambers, accessories and flow controls
- Patented “Pavement beam” channel and inlet design
- Choice of three edge rail designs Q-Flow, Q-Guard and Q-Slot
- Push-fit channel joints with integrated channel seals