A versatile and robust slot drain range
ACO Qmax is a versatile slot drain system that is designed to suit a wide range of applications, including small to large catchment areas as well as any load class.
Manufactured from Polyethylene (PE), including recycled material, this lightweight slot drain is easy to handle and quick to install yet extremely robust to withstand the rigours of typical construction site practices.
Why choose ACO Qmax?
The simple design makes it obtrusive when installed and with edge rails available in five different finishes, you can achieve a superior aesthetic look.
Proven performance and durability
PE construction provides tough, highly corrosion resistant structure.
Long service life
The ATec corrosion resistant coating on the ductile iron edge rails and PE body means that this slot drain system will last in excess of 25 years
Safe and secure installation
Lightweight material, one-piece design and simple push-fit connections make for easy manual handling and fast installation.
What sizes are available?
- Available in six channel sizes: 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Supplied in 2m lengths
- Manufactured from tough, highly corrosion resistant PE
- CE marked and fully certified to BS EN 1433:2002
- Load classes from A 15 to F 900
Other slot drains
Swarm Aqua - Revolutionary slot drain
With a strong, durable ductile iron top section, this slot drain system combines steel side walls & Twinwall conduit to make it the perfect solution for all external drainage applications.
Gatic® - Strong & durable
Originally designed to meet the heavy demands of the world’s biggest ports and airports, this product has been developed into a comprehensive range of slot drain solutions for all applications.
What is slot drain?
Also known as a linear drain system, slot drain is installed underground to manage the flow of groundwater. In contrast to other channel drainage systems, slot drain is less obtrusive so gives a better aesthetic finish.
Why choose ACO Qmax?
The system is specifically designed to form an integral part of any modern, sustainable surface water management solution requiring effective storage, attenuation and eliminating carry over in stormwater conditions.
The system comes with simple push fit sealed connections, with access being provided by a range of access chambers, step and channel connectors.
The ACO Qmax system can be tailored for use in each application, pavement design or aesthetic requirement. it comes with a choice of edge rail designs in ductile iron, composite or galvanised steel. The ATec corrosion resistant coating on the ductile iron edge rails and PE body means that this slot drain system will last in excess of 25 years. ACO’s new composite rail has been designed to eliminate the chance of corrosion, plus also delivering installation benefits with easy to use alignment joints between channels.
The unique patented inlet design of the channels provides a continuous pavement beam feature over the line of the channel, strengthening the pavement installation and eliminating the need for additional reinforcement in most applications.
Benefits of this system:
- Provides all necessary components to deliver conveyance, attenuation and source control for effective SUDS drainage schemes and designs
- Range of channel sizes can be combined to form step fall systems reducing costs and optimising hydraulic designs
- Manufactured using recycled and recyclable materials.
- Meets environmental construction targets
- High-flow inlet and channel capacity
- Suitable for all load classes A 15 to F 900
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Step connectors available for simple channel connection
- One-piece channels supplied in 2m lengths
- Available in sizes 150, 225, 350, 550, 700 and 900
- Full range of channels, access and outlet chambers, accessories and flow controls
- Patented “Pavement beam” channel and inlet design
- Choice of three edge rail designs Q-Flow, Q-Guard and Q-Slot
- Push-fit channel joints with integrated channel seals