Incredibly strong and proven to last for decades, all corrugated steel water tanks are approved to BS5950 and BS EN 1993and are either galvanised with lead free zinc to 275g/m² to EN10142, or powder coated with durable, lead-free paint. All are UK Water Research Advisory Scheme approved, certificate number 0807044. All comply to a minimum safety margin of 40%:this means that the structure is capable of holding a minimum of 40% more water than the actual volume of the tank.
253,500 litre Galvanised Steel Water Tank (bottom outlet) Anti Algae Cover
£6,942.08 (£5,785.07 ex VAT)
Diameter (mtr) : 11.89
Height (mtr) : 2.29
Outlet Size : 2″
- Robust for exposed areas
- Large volumes
- Liners resilient to fertilizers and chemicals
- Steel lids for security, Health & Safety
- Kit format so Farmers can build their own tanks
- Tanks able to link together providing mass water storage
- Irrigation in HORT can vary from small volume systems to large open field crop irrigation
- Storage from boreholes, rivers. lakes, water harvesting
- Temporary storage
- Galvanised for extended life expectancy
- Powder coated to suit environment
100001 – 300000 Litre
Anti Algae Cover, Galvanised Steel
Need help finding a product or Installation services?
Need Help? Can't find what you want or need advice call us.
Installation: We offer installation on sewage treatment, water tanks, stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting.