Marsh Cylindrical Septic Tanks are ideal for areas that suffer from high water table or hard rock conditions. The cylindrical range of septic tanks are manufactured using the same materials and techniques as the ‘onion’ style range they just require less excavation due to the reduced height of the tank.
Marsh Cylindrical Septic Tank 6,000 litre
Call for best price
Product Spec :
Length (mm) : 2950
Width (mm) : 1900
Height (mm) : 2400
Inlet Invert (mm) : 500
Outlet Invert (mm) : 800
Advantages of using Marsh Tanks:
- Easy installation with ‘keying-in’ lip and lifting eyes
- Has a flat bottom so that it doesn’t roll during installation
- Can be installed in pea-shingle
- Tested and certified to BSEN12566-1
- 50 year design life
- 25 year structural guarantee
|Septic Tank Size||
5,001 – 10,000 Litre
Need help finding a product or Installation services?
Need Help? Can't find what you want or need advice call us.
Installation: We offer installation on sewage treatment, water tanks, stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting.