Working Capacity: 4,800 litre
Body Diameter: 1425mm
Neck Diameter: 600mm
Overall Length: 3775mm
Overall Height: 2025mm
Empty Weight: 190kg
Inlet Level to Base: 1525mm
Inlet Invert: 0.5mtr as standard
This 4,800 litre Klargester Cesspool is designed to collect, retain and store potentially harmful effluent and sewage underground. Made from Glass Reinforced Plastic (GRP), this strong, light and watertight tank is formed from a single chamber. The sewage from a domestic property or small business premise is then collected and retained in the tank to be emptied and removed later by a tanker.
The shallow dig design of this tank can save money on site. It reduces the excavation depth required on site, compared to a traditional spherical tank, and can help to avoid issues with groundwater levels.
- Constructed from Glass Reinforced Polyester (GRP) – a durable, impact resistant material with a high strength to weight ratio
- Shallow Dig design – less excavation costs, less soil disposal and less backfill material required
- Easy to handle & install – for minimal on-site installation time
- Performance tested to BS EN 12566 (Part 1) – high performance guaranteed
- Robust & weather proof – for guaranteed durability and value for money
- Comes complete with a 600x600mm A15/pedestrian cover and frame