What is a rainwater harvesting tank?
A Rainwater Harvesting tank collects, filters and stores rainwater. The water within the system is stored reliably until it can be diverted to the required place.
Our Rainwater Harvesting Systems are designed to accommodate farms, homes, gardens, industrial settings and multi-house dwellings, making it virtually impossible for you not to find exactly what you’re looking for.
What are the benefits of a rainwater harvesting tank?
Benefits of rainwater harvesting:
- Reduces flooding and erosion
- Reduces water bills
- Reduces demand on groundwater
- Can be used for non-drinking purposes
Benefits of our tanks:
- Suitable for the storage of rainwater
- Lifting eyes to make unloading and moving the tank easier
- Stainless steel or plastic lockable lids
- Variety of taps, valves and float valves available
(£2699.99 ex VAT)
(£3019.00 ex VAT)
(£3319.00 ex VAT)
(£1787.50 ex VAT)
(£2057.25 ex VAT)
(£2187.25 ex VAT)
(£2271.75 ex VAT)
(£913.25 ex VAT)
(£1257.10 ex VAT)
(£1441.05 ex VAT)
(£1527.50 ex VAT)
(£1865.50 ex VAT)
(£1029.60 ex VAT)
(£1350.70 ex VAT)
(£1608.75 ex VAT)
(£1707.55 ex VAT)
(£2059.20 ex VAT)