The Lego Blocks come in different sized blocks to allow for coursing and optimising the structural strength of the retaining wall.
Our Lego Blocks incorporate a lifting anchor pin and can be lifted by standard site equipment such as forklifts, telehandlers and small cranes with adequate lifting capacity.
For installation, our Lego Blocks can be laid directly on flattened earth provided that the ground is firm and not subject to waterlogging or subsidence. Where the structure is intended to be 4 courses high or more, it is recommended that the product is laid on a concrete base otherwise mortar is generally not required unless ground movement or side impact is anticipated.
Technical – The product is manufactured to:
- An engineered strength – EC7 standard
- Quality assurance to BS EN9001
- A smooth (ex-steel mould) finish is available as standard
- FairFaced or other special finishes or colours available on request
- Full design and take off service available