ISO9001:2015 & ISO14001:2015
Management System Standards
Scope and context of the organisation
Cotterill Civils supply world class drainage and storage solutions and services within the United Kingdom. We are committed to providing the highest quality products and services in accordance with the principles of ISO 9001 Quality and ISO 14001 Environmental Management System standards. We aim to continually improve the effectiveness of our management system.
Scope: The supply and installation of drainage and environmental products, including associated groundworks and foundations to the agricultural and construction sectors.
Cotterill Civils are committed to ensure:
- This policy provides a framework for setting environmental and quality objectives.
- We profitably supply products and services that meet statutory, regulatory and other applicable requirements including customer satisfaction.
- We maximise business opportunities where possible whilst identifying risk of internal and external factors.
- We maintain a commitment to continually improve and enhance our quality and environmental performance through our integrated management system. This will be achieved through our objectives and targets created to ensure intended outcomes are met.
- We are committed to the protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution, fulfil the company’s compliance obligations and other specific commitments relevant to the context of the organisation.
- The company activities, products and services are documented within our management system to control risks and mitigate environmental impacts
- We reduce landfill and maximise the efficient use of products and resources and recycle where possible.
- Training instructions and supervision where appropriate will be provided to ensure safe systems of work are operated and developed throughout the company.
- Maintain awareness of potential environmental change and impact resulting from our activities, products and services.
- This Policy Statement is communicated to all personnel within the organisation and is reviewed at regular intervals.
All staff are aware of their responsibilities within our management system standards and are committed to its future success. The company supports the appropriate training to ensure the required skills are to the levels expected.
This policy will be available to our external interested parties where appropriate.
SIGNED: Andrew C. Cotterill