A sewage treatment plant is responsible for removing contaminants from wastewater and making sure that it is fully cleaned before it is released back into the environment. There’s no denying...
6 Person Klargester Bioficient 1 Sewage Treatment Plant (Pumped Outlet)
- Regular price
- £4,353.99 GBP (£3,628.33 GBP ex VAT)
- Regular price
- Sale price
- £4,353.99 GBP
- Unit price
- Minimal visual impact
- Low profile cover, slightly larger than a manhole cover and flat
- Comes with a standard invert of 785mm which can be trimmed to a minimum of 500mm. Extension necks can be purchased separately to increase the invert height.
- Saves on-site installation time
- Low running costs
- Excellent ammonia reduction (0.4 mg/l)
No. of people: 6
Shortname: 6 Person
Outlet Invert: 600mm
Inlet Invert: 500mm
Length (mm): 2360mm
Outlet Type: Pumped Outlet
Installation Depth (mm): 1830mm
We can also offer an installation service for our stormwater attenuation, rainwater harvesting, water storage and sewage treatment solutions. Get in touch here.
Our team of experts are available and ready to speak to you. You can contact us or call us directly on 0121 351 3230. Available Mon-Friday 8am-5pm.
Our Guides and Advice
It’s now one year on since the new septic regulations came into force at the start of 2020 and those not up to standard are facing significant fines from the...
If your property is unable to connect to the mains sewerage infrastructure, a sewage treatment plant is an ideal choice. It is considered the most cost-effective and environmentally friendly “off...