£1,485.90 inc VAT
(£1,238.25 ex VAT)
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
The ORIFLO C SERIES is designed to be utilised in SuDS applications, where water is not pre-filtered. Typically downstream of medium to large attenuation systems.
Robust single piece chambers with a fully integrated orifice plate with protected screen. All C SERIES models now come with a 300mm sump, that will store finer silts that may pass through the screen, in so offering further sustainability. The orifice diameter is calculated to suit the on site design criteria for the outflow into the connecting sewer. With Larger diameter chambers are available to special order.
Features & Benefits
- One-piece unit delivered ready to install, reducing installation time and costs
- Relatively Lightweight
- Offering significant on site savings against PCC and other traditional construction methods, as they need no construction or wet trades.
- Quick and simple to install
- Granular Backfill
- 300mm deep sump for catchment of fines
- Various options on chamber depth and pipe work to suit specific site requirements.
- Eliminates wastage associated within-situ construction
- Chemically Resistant
- Manufactured in theUK
|Inlet Pipework (Twinwall)||