£0.00 inc VAT (£0.00 ex VAT)
The Uni:Gem provides you with a cost effective solution to upgrade your septic tank to ensure it exceeds EN12566-3 / EN12566-6 standards and conforms with 2020 General Binding Rules.
- Reviews (0)
Situated behind any septic tank, the system treats the septic tank discharge to an effluent quality of BOD 12.25:TSS 16:Ammonia 14.845 mg/l. This means the final effluent can be discharged safely to a river, ditch or watercourse.
- Converts a polluting septic tank into a fully functioning sewage treatment plant without the need for removing and replacing the old tank or building a drainage field
- Tested to EN12566-3 / EN12566-6 and CE-marked to ensure compliance with environmental and Building Regulations requirements
- Outstanding effluent quality of 12.25:16:14.845 (BOD:SS:NH4) ensures discharges well within national consent standards
- Tested and proven to be suitable for all ground conditions, all year round
- Provides a space saving solution for sites and where minimal disruption to surrounding obstructions is required
- Low energy compressor ensures minimal running,
maintenance and servicing costs
- Quick and easy installation provides enormous cost-savings as well as health, safety and environmental benefits
- Offers simple and safe access for maintenance and cleaning
- Horizontal and vertical models available
- Integral lifting eyes for improved on-site handling
- Final effluent is clear and odourless
Uni:Gem supplied with external compressor and compressor housing.
Check your septic tank outlet invert (ground level to the bottom of the pipe).
Other sizes are available. Contact us for more information.
For precise tank sizes and configurations, please contact us.
All dimensions in mm.