Klargester Reed Beds – 2 Bed
£1,095.60 (£1,314.72 incl VAT)
Population Equivalent : 6
Length (mm) : 2500
Width (mm) : 800
Depth (mm) : 800
Features and benefits
- Very low maintenance
- Easy to install and maintain
- Tertiary treatment for new applications with tight discharge consents
- Satisfies new building regulations
- Improved effluent quality for existing works
- Aesthetically pleasing and environmentally friendly
- Significantly improves discharge after a treatment plan, making it kinder for the environment
- Tested and approved to EN 12566-3 in conjunction with BioDisc
Estimated delivery: 5-7 days
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
A reed bed is only required when local water authorities request a better quality of effluent than that discharged from the standard unit.
- Pre-fabricated to take out the guess work
- Modular system comprising of individual beds: 6 Population = 2 beds and 12 Population = 4 beds
- One piece GRP moulding installed flush to the ground
- Reeds and GRP beds supplied. Washed pea gravel, ‘growing’ media by others (not included).
- Provides rooting zone depth of 600mm (required by Phragmites Australis).
- Modules designed with a hydraulic gradient across the length of the units.
- Adjustable outlet weir allows water level control
2 bed, 6 person