Klargester Biodisc BA1250 Sewage Treatment Plant – upto 4 bedrooms
Call for best price (£0.00 incl VAT)
Unit Size : BA
Population Equivalent : 1 House upto 4 bedrooms
Overall Dia / Width (mm) : 1995
Std Drain Invert Inlet (mm) : 1250
Std Outlet (mm) : 835
Depth from Invert to base (mm) : 1400
Pipework Dia (mm) : 110
Sludge Storage Period (Approx) : 12 months
Std Power Supply : Single Phase
Motor Rating : 50W
Weight (Tonnes) Std Units : 0.388
FEATURES OF THE KLARGESTER BIODISC
- The Klargester BioDisc operates without noise or smell
- Servicing requirements are reduced with very good access
- No technical or mechanical faults
- Low energy usage at 1.3 kw/d – approx 10-14 pence per day
- Low sludge accumulation and sizeable storage capacity
- Certified to European Standard EN 12566 – Part 3 – Annexe B – Performance Tests
- The unique design of the system means that the Klargester BioDisc® is the only packaged sewage treatment system utilitising Rotating Biological Contactor technology for small domestic applications. This process offers inherent cost and performance benefits with a low carbon footprint.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
KLARGESTER BA BIODISC
For residential properties without access to mains drainage, the Klargester BioDisc delivers a reliable, effective and ecologically safe solution to your sewage disposal needs.
BA BioDisc – suitable for up to 6 population (up to 4 bedrooms)
HOW THE KLARGESTER BIODISC WORKS
The Klargester BioDisc is ideal for areas where discharge is to sub-surface irrigation or to a suitable watercourse if permitted. The Rotating Biological Contractor is unique to the BioDisc, and comprises of media discs onto which aerobic micro-organisms, naturally found in sewage, become established. Natural breakdown of sewage can then occur via the ‘breakdown process’:
- Wastewater and sewage flows into the primary settlement zone where solids are settled out and retained. This accumulated sludge should be drawn out periodically.
- Partially-clarified liquor containing fine suspended solids flows upwards into the first stage Biozone for breaking down by micro-organisms on the RBC.
- Suspended solids return to the primary settlement zone and the liquor is transferred to the second stage Biozone for further treatment.
- Any solids remaining are settled out in the final settlement tank. The resulting very high quality effluent can be discharged to a watercourse.
|Sewage Tank Size||