Clearwater Bypass Separator 11,111 sqm
£1,574.65 (£1,889.58 incl VAT)
Bypass separators fully treat all flows generated by rainfall rates of up to 6.5mm/hr. This covers over 99% of all rainfall events. Flows above this rate are allowed to bypass the separator. These separators are used when it is considered an acceptable risk not to provide full treatment for high flows, for example where the risk of a large spillage and heavy rainfall occurring at the same time is small.
Estimated Delivery 5-7 Days
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
Clearwater bypass separators provide the ideal solution for low risk floods – when there is little possibility of a combined heavy rainfall and large spillage.
Bypass separators fully treat all flows generated by rainfall rates of up to 6.5mm/hr. This covers over 99% of all rainfall events. Flows above this rate are allowed to bypass the separator.
Features and benefits
- Light and easy to install, saving you time and money
- Class I design
- GRP or rotomoulded construction (subject to model)
- Oil alarm system available (required by EN858-1 and PPG3)
- Inclusive of silt storage volume
- Fitted inlet/outlet connectors
- Vent points within necks
- Extension access shafts for deep inverts
- Maintenance from ground level
|Fuel & Oil Seperators|
10,001 – 15,000 sqm