We’re still open during the lockdown!
In line with Government guidelines, we continue to remain open during the lockdown to ensure you get the civils and drainage products you need when you need them.
Your safety is our utmost concern – we are constantly updating our processes and procedures to make sure we adhere to the latest Government Covid-19 advice. These include:
- Deliveries – Our staff are adhering to social distancing measures at all times, including when delivering our products. Protective masks and disposable gloves are being used and antibacterial wipes are being used on equipment etc
- Order ahead for collection – Save time and stay safe by pre-ordering your products from our trade counter so they are ready for collection.
- Stay protected – We have installed protective screens at our trade counter to enable us to serve you as safely as possible and are asking customers to wear face coverings when visiting us.
- Making payments – If you already hold an account with us, your transaction will be dealt with as normal. We will, however, ask you to pay for all other orders by credit card – at this time we will not be able to accept cash or cheques for health and safety reasons.
Other safety measures in place
We have also put in place further Covid-19 safety measures in place to ensure everyone’s safety.
- All colleagues are to keep at least 2m away from each other
- Regular cleaning and wiping with antibacterial wipes of desks, all workspaces (including delivering vehicles), trade counters and credit card terminals
- Colleagues are encouraged to use hand sanitiser, wash their hands every twenty minutes and to wear disposable gloves whenever possible
- We have cancelled all travel and face-to-face meetings
- Office-based colleagues that can effectively work from home are now working remotely
- Remain in work bubbles to ensure we can remain operational at all times
- We have asked all suppliers to stop visiting our locations other than the agreed delivery of stock and increased social distancing measures are also in place when suppliers deliver to our branches to ensure minimal contact at all times
We continue to maintain good stock levels and we are confident that we can supply you with the products you need. Should you have any questions, please contact a member of the team who’ll be able to provide you with the updates needed.
From myself and on behalf of all Cotterill Civils Group colleagues, we would like to thank you in advance for your ongoing business during this pandemic. We can get through this!